Content and Structure.
- Session 1: How do we define academic legal research? What distinguishes academic writing from non-scholarly legal research?
- Session 2: What are the components of academic legal research? How to formulate a research question/thesis?
- Session 3: What are the best writing techniques? What are the different citation methods?
- Session 4: How is the Egyptian legal system designed? What is the hierarchy of Egyptian courts? How to analyze legal documents such as courts verdicts, legislations, as well as administrative decrees?
- Session 5: What are the main legal research tools? What are the main legal journals?
- Session 6: Assignment (1) + Open debate
- Session 7: How to analyze legislations and decrees?
- Session 8: How to analyze courts verdicts and judicial documents?
- Session 9: Assignment (2) + Open debate
- Session 10: What are the main legal research tools? + Open debate
- Session 11: Assignment (3)
Grow Your Legal Skills
When you getting started to study Art of Legal Writing, You have a great opportunity to grow and develop your legal skills through course outlines which provide you legal practice deep details and applying how to use it.
Learn from Legal Experts
We at RISC Legal Academy following standard factors for legal training method which involves choosing the process to our instructors until making the outcomes of the courses to fit the legal environment and student’s goals.
Build Your Authority
RISC Legal Academy Courses are given you a chance to embrace your legal career path and increase your credibility within international law firms, Just book now your course and we will connect you as soon to inform you how courses comes to make a great result to your legal career pathway